Tuesday 14 September 2010

Hello Internet!!!

Hi guys, welcome to my blog!!! Thanks for dropping in.......

Over the next coming weeks, I am going to put together sumptuous recipes; menus for dinner parties, drinks receptions and children's parties- I will give you tips on how to ensure you whip up the most fantastic food, leaving your guests amazed.

I would be delighted if you could post on the blog and  outline any special request of foods you would like me to help you create.

Photos to come soon!!! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Hi cooking fairy. I am trying to work out a family menu for the week, healthy low carb if possible. Ideas would be very welcome. I don't have much time to prepare so anything that takes about 30 mins to prepare and 30 mins to cook is about my limit. Great - thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rivka!

    Thanks for your message! great to see you are following! please see my latest blog post for the first installment of a perfect recipe!

    Best
    The Cooking Fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cooking Fairy
    I was wondering if you could help me.....
    I am planning on cooking for my girlfiend this weekend. Could you let me know the recipe for something that is fairly easy to make but that will impress her (she is rather a good cook). I think the use of seasonal ingredients would go down well....
    Thanks in advance
    Matt
    P.S She eats everything apart from eggs or mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Matt!

    Thanks for getting in touch and reading the blog!

    How about cooking a seared tuna steak. You need a griddle pan, lots of black pepper and a splash of balsamic. Then serve on a rocket salad, dressed with olive oil and balsamic. I would the reccommend making a red pepper, tomato, corriander and fresh chili salsa. Start by dicing these items and then mixing. Add a splash of olive oil and balsamic vinaegar. Also a sprinkling of brown sugar if you have some to hand.

    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete